Digital Procurement Expertise HQ
As a procurement leader, it is critical to understand how digitally mature your procurement organization really is, be familiar with the latest developments across companies and industries related to digital transformation, and be aware of the key steps to digital maturity. DPW is the best and most effective way to stay on top of digital procurement. Period.
Who should attend DPW Conference?
- Procurement / Supply Chain - Achieve better results
- Digital & IT - Understand & implement emerging technologies
- VCs / Angels - Find your next unicorn
- Startups - Meet your future clients
- Sponsors - Demonstrate your capabilities and connect with your next client partners
- Media & Press - Break the latest news on digital procurement
WNS Denali at the Event
We are excited to invite Digital Procurement World (DPW) attendees to our panel discussion, after-party, and workshop session.
Wednesday 21st September
Panel Discussion @ 2:30 PM
Supercharging category management: How AI and automation become the arc reactor of a robust procurement ecosystem
Hosted by WNS Denali
- Herbert Fonseca, Novartis Panelist
- Alpar Kamber, WNS Denali Panelist
- Julie Brignac, WNS Denali
Location: Disrupt stage
After party - Sponsored by WNS Denali
Wrap up the first day with our after party, open to all attendees, full of networking, food, drinks, and live music from the amazing DJ Ama D and VJ Ank1, known for his amazing work at events like Tomorrowland, Amsterdam Dance Event, Mystery Land.
- DJ Ama D
- VJ Peter Ankone
- The Fabulous Shaker Brothers
- DJ Alpar Kamber
Location: Exhibition Hall
Thursday 22nd September
Presentation | Breakout session | Workshop | Breakfast briefing
How does digital excellence (em)power our people to transform the procurement ecosystem?
- Chris Eyerman, WNS Denali Speaker
- Dolores Lionetti, WNS Denali Facilitator
Chris Eyerman, Head of Digital Innovation at WNS Denali, will kick off the session and share insights from his latest work with clients on how digital enablers can help our people transform the procurement ecosystem. In this facilitated workshop, share common challenges on this front with fellow procurement leaders and work together to build ideas that will help you address them.
We’d love to see you at the WNS Denali booth anytime during the event to learn more directly from our team and get an up-close look at our services and technology offerings.
See you in Amsterdam!
For more details, click here.